Search for Jobs!
Register With us
One of our specialist Capital consultants will contact you. Let us find you the perfect job.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We to go great lengths to ensure the compliance of our Doctors is to the highest standards. We fully adhere to the NHS Code of Practice and provide our clients with the following documentation before a Locum Doctor commences employment:
- GMC Certificate and License to Practice
- Full Occupational Health Reports
- Valid CRB Disclosure
- Passport showing eligibility to work
- two recent references
- In addition we run fortnightly GMC checks on all our working doctors. A monthly audit is conducted on the files of all our working doctors to check for any missing or out of date documentation. We process our own CRB’s and Work permits for our doctors.
Yes we can, we have a Service Level Agreement with an affiliate that allows us to process Tier 1, Tier 2 visas for our doctors along with all other permits as well such accession permits for eastern European doctors.
- Simply because the current PASA framework has been disbanded to make way for the new and improved framework which goes live mid next year. We have initiated talks with Buying Solutions, the governing body that will manage the new tender to supply doctors to the NHS and are currently poised to tender the minute the framework is released. In the interim we have ensured our processes are of the highest quality.
- Our registration process could not be easier, all we need from you is listed below, please note we can help in arranging a CRB and/or Work Permit if you so need.
- Names and contact details of two referees.(one has to be from your most recent employer please)
- Evidence of your GMC registration (GMC Certificate or Number)
- Evidence of your GMC Licence to Practice
- A recent police check (CRB or equivalent – If you do not have one, do not worry, we can do one for you)
- Immunisation Reports (HepB, HepC, Rubella & Varicella)
- Proof of right to work in the UK (Copy of Visa or Work Permit)
- Copy of Passport (Photo Page please)
We provide doctors to a nationwide demographic our hospitals are spread across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. We supply doctors to the NHS and the Private Sector and currently have an envious portfolio of clients which grows on a weekly basis as our business development team is constantly opening new relationships with new hospitals to feed the ever growing interest from our doctors who want to experience new and exciting work environments.
- Yes we can, we have a Service Level Agreement with an affiliate that allows us to process Tier 1, Tier 2 visas for our doctors along with all other permits as well such accession permits for eastern European doctors.